One of the few things that kept us sane during our infertility journey was support and advice from people who ‘got it’.
Infertility is hard enough as it, there is no reason why you should go through this unsupported.
Infertility Support Groups
Support groups and organisations give you the opportunity to journey with other women who are also dealing with infertility. These groups offer the opportunity to:
– Simply listen or share your experience
– Find out more about fertility
– Feel empowered and gain perspective
– Learn helpful skills, regain control, meet people in a similar situation to you.
Here are the top contacts in your area:
1. Mothers and Parents Via Egg Donation (MVED)
2. Fertility Road Online Magazine
3. Donor Conception Network
4. Fertility Friends
5. Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority
6. UK fertility specialist: Penny Crowther: 07661 768 754: www.nutritionistlondon.co.uk