Another beautiful baby girl has made her entrance into the world. Special thanks to their amazing egg donor for making this dream a reality for her parents. Egg donation is a beautiful gift!
“We are now the very proud parents of the most beautiful and sweetest little girl.
She is now 7 weeks old, growing at a pace and charming us with her gurgles, coos and magical smiles. She seems to be a chatterbox and loves to ‘talk’.
We are so immensely grateful to your organization for giving us the opportunity to have her. I could never have imagined the joy and love that this little baby brings us and she has totally transformed our lives in the most perfect ways.”
15 reasons to get off the fence and become an egg donor
1. You’ll get to witness the wonders of modern medicine first hand.
2. It will make you feel powerful in your ability to make positive social change.
3. Many women and men desperately need eggs to make their families, and you could help them do that.
4. The entire egg donation process only takes 2-3 months, and only 2 weeks of that is active participation.
5. You’ll learn more about your body, your menstrual cycle, and human reproduction in general.
6. Donating eggs will give you an appreciation of the beauty and power of your body.
7. Donating eggs will give you an amazing symbolic connection to your fellow human beings.
8. The experience will deepen your capacity to empathize with others’ suffering.
9. If your recipient is infertile, you can raise public awareness about infertility.
10. If your recipient is gay, you can raise public awareness about gay parenting.
11. “I’m an egg donor” makes a great conversation starter at parties.
12. You’ll be able to look back on the experience with pride.
13. It is your opportunity to ‘pay it forward’ with some very good karma sent out to the universe.
14. You’ll be a member of a very small, very unique “sorority” of women who have donated eggs to others.
15. You will have the fantastic, wonderful, awesome experience of having the country’s best egg donor team support you through the process – the Nurture team are like a best friend times a million.
For more information about egg donation and how to apply to become an egg donor, please visit here.https://www.nurturedonors.com/donor-application/
Adapted from an article written by Abbie Waters